Doubling as a luxurious exfoliation treatment and as a hydrating facial mask, this raw honey-based face polish is loaded with natural enzymes and anti-aging, skin-loving antioxidants.
- sloughs away surface cells to reveal perfectly smooth, hydrated skin
- reduces the appearance of fine lines and promotes a rosy glow.
- leaves skin feeling smooth and looking healthy, glowing, polished and youthful
- for all skin types; gentle enough for sensitive skin.
What to expect:
- Aroma: Floral (geranium, lavender, patchouli), woodsy, earthy, slightly bitter
- Texture: Very thick, sticky, smooth, ultra fine exfoliation
- Skin Feel: Deeply cleansed, ultra smooth, rosy (this one really helps get the blood pumping)
Directions: Apply light pressure to melt the honey polish into the skin as you work over dampened face and neck. Allow the product to absorb into the skin as a mask treatment or rinse immediately with warm water. Use 2-3 times per week.
Over time honey will crystallize. If your product becomes a little too firm, just place it in a pot of hot water to help melt it back to a smooth consistency. Because there are no artificial ingredients in this formula, some separation may occur. This will not affect the product. Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. If contents are kept cool and dry, this product will keep for months. Avoid direct contact with eyes. For external use only.
Ingredients: Raw Local Honey (organic when available), Baking Soda, Apricot Kernel Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Extracts of Green Tea and Grape Seed, Pure Essential Oils of *Lavender, *Geranium & Patchouli.