For all skin types. Floral and nurturing, this flower water heals and refreshes the skin.
Flower waters have two purposes in skin care, they can be mixed with oils (moisturizers or oil serums) providing valuable hydration for the skin, and they can be used as a gentle cleanser.
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Non-drying and non-sticky
- Frankincense and rose support skin regeneration, hydrating, anti-aging and healing
- Blood orange helps to shrink and tighten pores and bring radiance to dull complexions
- Hydrates the surface layers of the skin aid in nutrient transportation, waste product elimination and cell communication – all vital for healthy, great looking skin
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barrier, the acid mantle
Maria's Pro Tip: Using a hydrating mist is my favourite way to quickly cleanse my skin in the morning. Mist your face with a generous amount and then use a reusable cotton facial pad to remove evening skin care from your skin. Follow with your serum or moisturizer.
Hydrating mists are also great for thinning down serum or moisturizer on those days that they feel too rich. You can also lightly mist your face to set your makeup in place, give a dewy glow and help lock in moisture!
100% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Rose hydrosol (distillate)
Frankincense hydrosol (distillate)
Blood Orange hydrosol (distillate)