For all skin types. Especially beneficial for dehydrated and mature skin.
This gently fragrant floral water is boosted with hyaluronic acid used to fully hydrate and plump the skin.
- 120 ml
- 98% certified organic ingredients (1% hyaluronic acid, 1% jasmine absolute)
- Sodium hyaluronate hydrates, giving smoother, plumper and softer skin
- Frankincense hydrosol improves skin texture and lifts the face
- Hibiscus hydrosol soothes, plumps and tones the skin
- Anti-inflammatory jasmine adds the unmistakably gorgeous fragrance
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barriers
- Hydrates the surface layers of the skin aid in nutrient transportation, waste product elimination and cell communication – all vital for healthy, great looking skin
What is a sodium hyaluronate/hyaluronic acid (HA)?
HA is a naturally occurring sugar found in the body, mainly the skin and joints. It is used to maintain water levels within tissues. As we age our ability to produce HA decreases and this affects the appearance and texture of our skin. Water is vital for nutrient transportation, cell communication, replication and healing. We do not absorb water into our skin effectively unless it is bound to a HA molecule. Applying HA to the skin enables us absorb water effectively giving smoother, plumper, healthier skin. This HA is produced by bacterial fermentation of beans and potatoes.
What about Radish root ferment filtrate?
This is the preservative. HA is fondly known as “bug food” so attracts bacteria. This is the simplest, kindest preservative we found. It is simply a peptide (group of amino acids) that is produced by the same bacteria as we use to make kimchi, when radish root is fermented. It is approved for use in certified organic formulations and has no adverse effects on the skin.
Maria's Pro Tip: Using a flower water is my favourite way to quickly cleanse my skin in the morning. Mist your face with a generous amount of flower water and then use a reusable cotton facial pad to remove evening skin care from your skin. Follow with your serum or moisturizer.
Flower waters are also great for thinning down serum or moisturizer on those days that they feel too rich. You can also lightly mist your face to set your makeup in place and give a dewy glow.
(wildcrafted and hexane free)