For all skin types. Especially beneficial for dry, dehydrated and mature skin.
This ultra-lightweight water-based serum containing hydrating hyaluronic acid and delicate rose gives the skin a mega moisture boost. Layer under your moisturizer or oil serum to soothe and firm the skin immediately.
This serum has the wonderfully decadent but delicate smell of real roses. I LOVE this!
- 97% certified organic ingredients
- Sodium hyaluronate hydrates, giving smoother, plumper and softer skin
- Vitamin C rich rose hydrosol calms and encourages cellular regeneration
- Properly hydrated skin absorbs and transports nutrients more effectively
- Sodium hyaluronate increases the skin’s ability to retain moisture, preventing moisture loss via evaporation – a must in the cold winter months
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barriers
- Use around the eye area to calm puffiness and smooth fine wrinkles
- 15 ml
What is a sodium hyaluronate/hyaluronic acid (HA)?
HA is a naturally occurring sugar found in the body, mainly the skin and joints. It is used to maintain water levels within tissues. As we age our ability to produce HA decreases and this affects the appearance and texture of our skin. Water is vital for nutrient transportation, cell communication, replication and healing. We do not absorb water into our skin effectively unless it is bound to a HA molecule. Applying HA to the skin enables us absorb water effectively giving smoother, plumper, healthier skin. This HA is produced by bacterial fermentation of beans and potatoes.
What about Radish root ferment filtrate?
This is the preservative. HA is fondly known as “bug food” so attracts bacteria. This is the simplest, kindest preservative we found. It is simply a peptide (group of amino acids) that is produced by the same bacteria as we use to make kimchi, when radish root is fermented. It is approved for use in certified organic formulations and has no adverse effects on the skin.