For all skin types, especially dehydrated, oily, combination and blemished
This ultra-lightweight serum contains hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin balancing plant hydrosols to gives the skin a mega moisture boost. Layer under your moisturizer or face oil to cool and calm the skin immediately
- 97% certified organic ingredients
- Sodium hyaluronate hydrates, giving smoother, plumper and softer skin
- Geranium, lavender and lemon verbena balance oiliness, calm inflammation and are anti-bacterial, ideal for blemished skin
- Properly hydrated skin absorbs and transports nutrients and eliminates waste products more effectively and maximises cell communication, vital for helping the skin to clear when congested and blemished
- Sodium hyaluronate increases the skin’s ability to retain moisture, preventing moisture loss via evaporation – a must in the cold winter months
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barrier, the acid mantle
- Use around the eye bone to erase puffiness and smooth out fine lines
What is a sodium hyaluronate/hyaluronic acid (HA)?
HA is a naturally occurring sugar found in the body, mainly the skin and joints. It is used to maintain water levels within tissues. As we age our ability to produce HA decreases and this affects the appearance and texture of our skin. Water is vital for nutrient transportation, cell communication, replication and healing. We do not absorb water into our skin effectively unless it is bound to a HA molecule. Applying HA to the skin enables us absorb water effectively giving smoother, plumper, healthier skin. This HA is produced by bacterial fermentation of beans and potatoes.
What about Radish root ferment filtrate?
This is the preservative. HA is fondly known as “bug food” so attracts bacteria. This is the simplest, kindest preservative we found. It is simply a peptide (group of amino acids) that is produced by the same bacteria as we use to make kimchi, when radish root is fermented. It is approved for use in certified organic formulations and has no adverse effects on the skin.
97% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Geranium hydrosol (distillate)
Lemon Verbena hydrosol (distillate)
Lavender hydrosol (distillate)
Radish root ferment filtrate